Every question is in the center of our attention!
General Director of RSE «Kazvodkhoz»
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Country: REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
Project “REHABILITATION OF IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE”
Date: February 21, 2022
Type of Procurement: Procurement of Works
Mode of Financing: Istisna’a
Financing No. KHZ0082
Contract title: KHZ/0082/83/CW-ICB/MC/04/2
1. The RSE "Kazvodkhoz" of the Committee for Water Resources of the Ministry of Ecology Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Project “Rehabilitation of Irrigation and Drainage” and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for «Rehabilitation of the irrigation system in Makhtaaral District of South Kazakhstan Region»
2. The RSE "Kazvodkhoz" of the Committee for Water Resources of the Ministry of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for submission of its proposal on KHZ/0082/83/CW-ICB/MC/04/2 Rehabilitation of irrigation and drainage in Makhtaaral District.
The rehabilitation of Irrigation and Drainage works in Zhetisay (Makhtaaral) LOT-2 covers Kyzylkum, Abay, and Maktaly rayon districts. The major construction and erection works are tentatively listed are: Liquidation of non-operational and non-repairable VDWs and observation wells, Reconstruction and erection of 97 vertical drainage wells in LOT-2 with various depths, Installation of water measurement devices; -creation of SCADA system with remote control of vertical drainage wells from dispatching points (smooth start-up and shutdown) and data transfer via GSM. Proposed construction period for the contract is 30 months.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding, limited to IsDB member countries (ICB/MC), as specified in the “IsDB’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing, April 2019 edition (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.18 -21 setting forth IsDB’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents from the RSE "Kazvodkhoz" Committee for Water Resources Ministry of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the address below, during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be received by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent by email.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 170 000 USD (One hundred and seventy thousand USD) or 73 450 000 KZT (Seventy three million four hundred fifty thousand Kazakhstan Tenge).
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below by 15:00 pm local time on March 31, 2022. They will be opened immediately thereafter, in the presence of bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend, at the address below. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
8. Address referred to above is:
RSE "Kazvodkhoz" Committee for Water Resources Ministry of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Attn: Yelzhassov A., General Director
Street Address: 8, Mangilik El, Floor/Room number: 5 floor – PMU office, 504
City: Nur-Sultan, ZIP Code: 010000,
Country: Republic of Kazakhstan
Web site: www.qazsu.kz.
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
TOR of PMU Coordinator 2021